tisdag 28 september 2010

A New Take on a Healthful Seasonal Gem: Indian Inspired Okra

I�ll admit it; I�ve never been a huge fan of okra. I mean I love fried okra, but what southerner doesn�t? But as far as okra in most all other capacities, I�m not a fan. But okra is all over the place right now and I was determined to find a good recipe for it. We often associate okra with the Deep South, but in fact, people have been enjoying the nutritional benefits of okra since Cleopatra. The growth of okra came in conjunction with the slave trade and it spread all over the world as a result.

Okra Cures What Ails You

Relieves constipation Cleanses the liver Feeds good bacteria Relieves asth... Read the full story on Planet Green

fun games educating games winner looser recreation

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar