måndag 27 september 2010

Eat For Your Health and Enjoy It: Tan Tan Noodles

I�m a big fan of the World�s Healthiest Foods because you learn not only what foods you should be eating, but why you should be eating them. I get their updates, which include a number of really tasty recipes. I got a recipe last week for tan tan noodles and I was definitely curious. Traditionally, tan tan noodles also called dan dan noodles, are a Sichuan noodle dish made with red chili oil, ground pork, preserved vegetables, and green onions. But I think the definition today is so nonspecific that any noodle dish can likely be called tan tan noodles. This recipe is certainly far from the traditional definition. The recipe is inexpensive, low impact, and very simple. It includes s... Read the full story on Planet Green

playing baseball fitness physical fitness downhill skiing weight training

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar